Zerr.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
login register search faq calendar forum Photo Gallery home

Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: Jesse is 4 weeks old! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jesse is 4 weeks old!  (Read 3635 times)
Mark
WebMaster/Admin
Administrator
Zerr God

Zerr.org Rules!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 08, 2007, 07:30:24 AM »

It is hard to believe it, but it has already been 4 weeks since Jesse joined our family.  Life marches onward and each day I feel blessed to have a loving wife and two healthy young boys.  Jesse has even started breaking an occasional smile the last couple of days.  Wyatt is doing really well with Jesse and has been nothing but sweet with him.  Wyatt even tries to calm Jesse down when Jesse starts crying.  Wyatt will try rubbing his belly or patting his head and Wyatt has so far been very gentle with Jesse.  Jesse has broken through the 10 pound barrier and is eating like crazy, so I imagine he will be catching up with Wyatt very soon.  Another interesting thing is that since Jesse was born, Wyatt has become much more affectionate with Kim, the pets, and I.  It could be a coincidence, or perhaps it is his way to ensure he gets enough attention.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: Jesse is 4 weeks old! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login

Who's Online
Currently Online
4 Guests, 0 Users

No members have visited the site during the last week :

Mini Calendar
June 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17