Zerr.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
login register search faq calendar forum Photo Gallery home

Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: Mommy and me class with Jesse 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mommy and me class with Jesse  (Read 5658 times)
kim
Administrator
Zerr God

Zerr.org Rules!

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2007, 07:58:42 PM »

Jesse and I went to Mommy and Me on Monday after my 6 week check up.  All is well with me and Jesse weighed in at 12 lbs 5 oz.  It was fun to spend a bit of quality time with Jesse.  i'll have to utilize the babysitter and do it a few more times.  Wyatt has his 2 year appt coming up soon.  Shots..fun...And he has been getting his 2 y ear molars in.  This i found out today, and explains some of his bad behavior from the last few weeks (temper tantrums).  Course part of that is the new baby too.  We are all tired.  Wyatt woke up during the 5 am feeding of Jesse last night and came into the bedroom.  Since I was done, i handed Jesse off to Mark and took Wyatt back to bed.  Thankfully they both went back to sleep pretty quick.  Jesse tends to wake up at 1:30 and 4:30 then between 7 and 8.  It could be worse..Wink  Some days it is.  Mark has had a cold, as did Wyatt and Jesse.  The boys were all stuffy and snotty.  Thankfully it seems to have missed me.
So thats whats up at the Zerr house these days.. Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: Mommy and me class with Jesse « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login

Who's Online
Currently Online
1 Guest, 0 Users

No members have visited the site during the last week :

Mini Calendar
August 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19