Zerr.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
login register search faq calendar forum Photo Gallery home

Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: An interesting night of sleep 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: An interesting night of sleep  (Read 4985 times)
kim
Administrator
Zerr God

Zerr.org Rules!

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2007, 11:09:25 AM »

For the first time ever in a long long time, Wyatt went to bed WITHOUT his binky.  It finally broke last night  as i was bringing it upstairs to him.  He had been using it for teething purposes cause it was rather ate up.  I stuck a finger in the hole and pulled and it just severed the sucker part right off.  Wyatt saw it happen, and i had seen him put his finger in that hole (when it was smaller) before.  He was like uhoh.  Mark and I were both like..oh crap, well lets roll with it.  We told Wyatt that it was broken, he took both pieces and tried to put them together and saw it could not be fixed.  We were like we need to throw it away since its broken.  Wyatt threw it away himself and actually went to sleep with no problems.  Nor did he wake during the night.  Of course he woke up at 6:30 and would not go back to sleep but hey.  Jesse also was a good boy.  He slept from 9:30 or 10 till 6:30 am last night.  I love sleep.  I am glad our house is slowly getting sleep back..Wink
All is well in the Zerr household.  Its about time to get Wyatt down for a nap.  So we'll see how a binkyless nap goes..Wink

Edit:
Well he went down but it was kinda a pain in the butt.  I tried being nice but all he wanted to do was play, so finally I left him in there for 5 mins (bathroom break for me) at which he got rather upset, and when I came back after lettin him stew for a few mins, told him to lay down and take nap.  I layed down with him and 5 mins later he was asleep.  Why I have to be mean mommy to get him to listen to me I dont understand.   Shocked

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 03:09:56 PM by kim » Logged
Mark
WebMaster/Admin
Administrator
Zerr God

Zerr.org Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 04:22:18 PM »

Why I have to be mean mommy to get him to listen to me I dont understand.   Shocked

Welcome to our endless life as parents....honey.  You know...I on the other hand never have to be "mean", because Wyatt always listens to me first time....every time.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: An interesting night of sleep « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login

Who's Online
Currently Online
3 Guests, 0 Users

No members have visited the site during the last week :

Mini Calendar
March 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18