Zerr.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
login register search faq calendar forum Photo Gallery home

Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: Halloween 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 4496 times)
kim
Administrator
Zerr God

Zerr.org Rules!

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2007, 08:13:03 AM »

Happy Halloween!!
Wyatt initially was not to into his spiderman halloween costume, but now we have a hard time getting it off of him.  He slept in it the other night, and last night, and probably will wear it till bed time tonight.  He has taken to sleeping with his spiderman figureine and even tried to put a diaper on it the other night.  The diaper was almost as big as the figureine.  I'll try to get some pictures of the boys up in their costumes tonight.  Jesse is a duck for halloween.  Hes a VERY cute duck..Wink  Jesse is now as of yesterday rolling over from back to front, but then after a bit gets pissed cause he does not know how to roll from front to back yet.  I am doing lots better, pretty much fully healed.  They are slowly taking me down off of the prednesone, thank god.  I have about another month of decreasing doses of it then i should be done.  Mark is working hard.  He has lots of irons in the fire at work.  I will be taking the kids down to Grandma's next week for a week so he can work some obscene amount of hours to get caught up before we head to Mom's for thanksgiving and the annual kill bambi fest (deer hunting). 
Wyatt rather enjoy's trick or treating.  We took him to St. Pius' Trunk or Treat on Sat. and on Monday my mommies group went to 2 nursing homes.  The entire time I am thinking, "We always tell kids, dont take candy from strangers blah blah blah...but here i am saying, go on honey take one..." heh..ah well..
Welp the baby is waking up from his morning nap so I gotta go.
Edit:
Wyatt got to do a bit more trick or treating this evening.  He rather enjoyed handing out the candy to the other kids.  He was quite insistant that he get to do that when the kiddies came knocking on our door.  I have uploaded some pics to the albums.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 09:08:36 PM by kim » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: Halloween « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login

Who's Online
Currently Online
3 Guests, 0 Users

No members have visited the site during the last week :

Mini Calendar
August 2017
S M T W T F S