Zerr.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
login register search faq calendar forum Photo Gallery home

Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: The boy's had a well check visit 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The boy's had a well check visit  (Read 14053 times)
kim
Administrator
Zerr God

Zerr.org Rules!

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2008, 12:52:33 PM »

Today we went to the doctor and the boys got their 3year and 1 year well check visits.  Jesse got 4 shots and Wyatt got no shots.  Jesse screamed a bit but calmed down shortly thereafter.  Wyatt did not care to do anything the nurses or doctor wanted to do, so we had to do it the hard way with him screaming the whole time.  Wyatt's stats are 31 lbs (we had to weigh me and him then just weigh me to get his weight), and 37.5 inches tall.  He is 50% for both stats.  Jesse is 22lbs 12.5 oz and 29.25 inches tall.  This puts him at about 50% for weight and 75% for height.  They are both doing well, and are progessing normally skill wise.  Jesse is just about running now, and tries very hard to keep up with his brother.  He has a bunch of booboo's to prove it.  I keep wanting to have a family picture done, but every time I start to get something schedualed, Jesse face plants on the concrete and scrapes himself up really good. 
All is well here.  Mark is working hard at Rockwell and I am keeping the boys in check at home.  We have a pretty good schedual going during the day and come fall Wyatt will be starting a preschool, which one he goes to will depend on if he decides to potty train by then or not (oh hes being stubborn).

There are new pictures of the boys up, as well as our family vacation in june to missouri and the boy's birthdays.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: The boy's had a well check visit « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login

Who's Online
Currently Online
3 Guests, 0 Users

No members have visited the site during the last week :

Mini Calendar
February 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18