Zerr.org
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
login register search faq calendar forum Photo Gallery home

Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: We are such slackers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We are such slackers  (Read 16335 times)
kim
Administrator
Zerr God

Zerr.org Rules!

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

So its been almost 6 months and I have finally gotten pictures up of the boys.  Jesse has had his 18 month checkup and all is well with him.  He is currently cutting his 4th molar, so hes been a pain.  He has the front four in on the top and bottom, and 4 molars, but is missing the 2 between the front teeth and the molars on both sides and the top and bottom.  Guess he decided he needed those molars in so he could chew his food better..Wink
He is weighing in at 24lb and 13oz, and is 31inches long.  Short and stocky it looks like..Wink 
Wyatt is LOVING preschool.  He potty trained pretty quick, even though we had some setbacks, but its all good now.  Bribery works wonders it would seem with my son.  He really enjoys going to preschool, and i enjoy easy nap time for Jesse. 
Mark is keeping really busy with Rockwell.  He occasionally has to travel to Florida with his job.  Even though he says he misses us, I'm sure its not so bad having a hotel room right off the beach, and fresh seafood every night for dinner..Wink
We finally got family pictures taken.  It did not turn out quite as well as i had hoped but it was hard keeping the boys on track and trying to keep focused on the photographer at the same time.  Hopefully next time it will go a bit smoother.
Christmas is almost here and still we do not have our cards mailed out.  I hope to get them out before christmas actually gets here but some may get it later then that. 
Hope everyone has a lovely holiday season.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Zerr.org  |  News  |  News Posts  |  Topic: We are such slackers « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login

Who's Online
Currently Online
5 Guests, 0 Users

No members have visited the site during the last week :

Mini Calendar
June 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17